Aside from all classes offered in the Adults Gracie Barra Program Structure, our school offers a set of classes designed to introduce women to the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
As a martial art designed to allow the weaker to defeat the stronger, BJJ is a perfect fit for women who are interested in learning how to protect themselves ? and who wouldn’t be, right?
The Gracie Barra Women’s Program combines a comprehensive self-defense curriculum with emphasis on drills that simulate realistic attack and escape situations.
The techniques are complemented by a strong fitness component that is second to none compared to classes offered in regular gyms.
Classes specially designed for women like Rape Prevention, BJJ Conditioning and social “get togethers” are added benefits to the ordinary GB activities and create a strong bond between the members of the “Gracie Barra Pink Team.”
Benefits of Joining our Womens Program
- Learn how to protect yourself from most common attacks
- Develop awareness and self-confidence to deal with typical assaults against women
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Increase self-confidence
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
- Become part of the “GB Family”
- Train in over 100 different locations in United States and 300 worldwide
- Free access to the school’s events and special classes
One in six girls will be subjected to sexual assault in their lifetime. RAINN